Saturday, August 11, 2012

more on Gathering for Gardner 10


<iframe src="http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/11894226/g4g10" width="504" height="312" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This post should have appeared in April, right after "Gathering for Gardner 10" but I had a family emergency which made me to rush to Riga, after that other things piled up, so I am still slowly recovering what was not finished since spring.
These are the links I collected about the conference - it should give you a feel how much fun it was. Enjoy!
I missed the very beginning of the Gathering because I arrived only Thursday afternoon.


G4G10 self profiles



Colm's talk in Library part 1

part 2


http://headinside.blogspot.com/2012/04/gathering-for-gardner-10.html

Twisty Puzzles

Gardner Ball

Polyform Puzzler

Dragon

Podcast about G4G10

Devjoy

Ethan - math magician

Martin Gardner by Demaine's

Gyroid and how it was made

Cool math stuff

Close-up magic performed by Raymond Smullyan and Jorge Luengo

Circo mathematiquo

kirigami

Lessons learned

12-card star puzzle/sculpture

Rubber bundzzles

Maxwell's demon

Tilings

Ten



Gwen Fisher

Kite Spiral





Remembering Tom Rodgers by Caroline Bickford































1 comment:

  1. My 5x5 cube still waiting for someone who is able to gather it.

    ReplyDelete